Every good convention needs a badge – even a virtual convention. In the spirit of GenCant, we’re having a quick contest for the “official” badge design. Of course – ALL GenCant badge designs are accepted for admittance to the convention. But if you want to feel that badge-bond with your fellow GenCanters – the official badge will be the way to do it!
So get out your pens, Photoshop, crayons, or MS Paint and start designing!
- All submissions due by 9pm (Pacific) July 27, 2015.
- Submissions should be emailed as an attachment to email@example.com with the subject line “badge”
- GenCant is a family-friendly event. Please design accordingly.
- Please ensure you have the rights to use any imagery or iconography you use on the design.
- The Selection Committee’s decision is final and based purely on collective subjective preference.
A few tips
- Typical badge size is 4″x3″. This isn’t required, but this way the official badge will slip easily into someone’s badge lanyard they may have from other events.
- Remember people will be printing at home…so full color badges aren’t recommended as they eat up the ink.
- Designs can be designed on the computer or hand drawn.
- Please save files as a JPG or PNG in a high resolution.
The selected badge design will be posted to the GenCant website as the official badge of the convention and the designer will receive a prize pack (contents TBD) as a thank you!
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Chaz Marler – Pair of Dice, Paradise
Chris Michaud – Flip The Table
Marty Connell – Rolling Dice and Taking Names
Suzanne Sheldon – tweets a lot
(P.S. Designs incorporating fishing or cargo vests will be disqualified!)