The photo contest is a highlight of #GenCant. It’s a way we share our experiences with each other and highlight all the wonderful things happening at GenCant. We have some good laughs as we go, too.
Need some inspiration?
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE POST BEFORE YOU ENTER
To enter a photo for the photo contest you must:
1a. Tweet it tagging it with the #GenCantPic hashtag, or
1b. Add it to the BGG Geeklist as a new item, and
2. Submit a photo entry form with the following information:
- Your Name
- Your Country
- Link to photo entry *
- Your Email Address
And this year – we’re celebrating our mascot, the GenCanterpillar
Below you can download the GenCanterpillar. Feel free to print it out, cut it out, and incorporate it into your photos! This is OPTIONAL and just a way to jazz up your #GenCant photos if you’d like to.
THE FINE PRINT
- You may enter more than one photo.
- Entries accepted until 11:00PM PDT Saturday August 6, 2016.
- GenCant is a family friendly event. Please keep photo content appropriate for that audience.
- Winners will be selected by a judges panel. Their choices are subjective and final.
- You MUST submit your entries via the form. Tweets or Geeklist items not accompanied by a proper form entry will not be eligible.
- Winners of the Photo Contest are not eligible to win a raffle prize. Photo winners will be determined before raffle winners.
- Photos entered may be used on the GenCant.com website or social media channels for GenCant promotion in the future.
Need help finding the link to your tweet or BGG Geeklist item?