Alas, all conventions (and unconventions) must come to a close.
It’s been another wonderful year for us and we hope you had fun too. While GenCant can’t ever replicate or replace the wonders of Gen Con, we hope that the chatter, games, and activities brought a smile or two to your face.
Of course, there are many thanks we must give to all the wonderful people and groups that help make GenCant what it is. So huge heartfelt thanks to…
- Our sponsors and donors of the excellent prizes. Because, let’s face it, the raffle is awesome
- Everyone involved in the absolutely overwhelmingly amazing #GenCantRnW contest
- Beth Sobel for donating her artistic skills as our contest prize
- James O’Connor for submitting an excellent roll-and-write game and being a wonderful GenCant advocate
- ALL the bold game designers who submitted a game and offered to share those games with GenCanters
- The judges who played a lot (81!) of games with diligence, enthusiasm, and fairness
- Tiffany Ralph for hosting two terrific rounds of #MegaKaruba and HABA USA for sponsoring
- Gigamic World for running fun daily puzzles
- All of you who shared funny, sweet, and creative photos for #GenCantPic
- Everyone who hosted a GenCant game night or event in their local area
- The volunteers who, without their support, this virtual event would not have happened with any measure of success:
We hope you enjoyed GenCant2017. We hope you join us again in 2018. Until then, keep on gaming and being awesome!
#GenCant2017 – Til next year!
5 thoughts on “#GenCant2017 – Til next year!”
Thanks again to everyone who helped put on GenCant. I had lots of fun! Easily my favorite unconvention of the year. 🙂
It was a real honor. Can’t wait for next year!
My daughter had fun in this, thank you for such a great idea! Can’t wait till next year.
How do I make sure I’m notified about GenCant next year???
Hey, that’s me! I hosted a GenCan’t game night at my house! Two of my attendees won GenCan’t raffle prizes. Thanks to all of you who did the labor of love in putting this fun UnCon together!