The photo contest is a highlight of #GenCant. It’s a way we share our experiences with each other and highlight all the wonderful things happening at GenCant. We have some good laughs as we go, too.
Last year’s photos did everything from showing the lines at GenCant to spotlighting some cool dice art.
This year there are two ways to enter…but an extra step (to make sure we don’t miss any entries!)
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE POST BEFORE YOU ENTER
To enter a photo for the photo contest you must:
1a. Tweet it tagging it with the #GenCantPic hashtag, or
1b. Add it to the BGG Geeklist as a new item, and
2. Submit a photo entry form with the following information:
- Your Name
- Your Country
- Link to photo entry *
- Your Email Address
And this year – there’s a twist!
Below you will find some downloadable print-at-home props. Feel free to print out a board game companion, cut it out, and incorporate it into your photos! This is OPTIONAL and just a way to jazz up your #GenCant photos if you’d like to.
THE FINE PRINT
- You may enter more than one photo.
- Entries accepted until 1:00PM PDT Sunday August 2, 2015.
- GenCant is a family friendly event. Please keep photo content appropriate for that audience.
- Winners will be selected by a judges panel. Their choices are final.
- You MUST submit your entries via the form. Tweets or Geeklist items not accompanied by a proper form entry will not be eligible.
- Winners of the Photo Contest are not eligible to win a raffle prize. Photo winners will be determined before raffle winners.
- Photos entered may be used on the GenCant.com website or social media channels for GenCant promotion in the future.
*How to find the URL for a tweet
*How to find the URL for a Geek List item
5 thoughts on “#GenCant2015 – Photo Contest”
come on folks, get those pics rolling. The Squeakeret Cabal have already appeared at #GenCantPic
Where is the photo entry form to submit to? I’m having trouble finding it.
Doh! Found it as soon as I posted.
Aside from the winners – I do hope there is a ‘Best of…’ Photo Wall again – those are fun…and the tag search was being so squirrelly
Oh No! I got my picture for the contest early this morning but thought I could enter it tonight… So sad!