WELCOME TO THE #GENCANT2015 RAFFLE
While we can’t promise you’ll be a lucky winner, I hope that you enjoy looking through all the awesome gaming goodness that has been donated to our event. GENCANT PRIZES
And please, consider taking a moment to thank the many wonderful DONORS for their generosity. Tweet a “thank you” at them, visit their websites, share their products on Facebook, etc. This community never ceases to amaze with their spirit of fun and giving.
THE FINE PRINT
- One entry per person, please.
- Yes, you may enter the raffle if you entered the photo contest.
- Entries accepted until 2:00PM PDT Sunday August 2, 2015.
- The drawing is INTENDED to take place August 2, 2015 in the evening.
- The drawing will be random based on a random number generator.
- Each person may win only one prize. If a previous winner is selected again, that prize will be redrawn.
- If you do not reply within 3 days of notification (via email), a new winner will be selected.
- This raffle is intended for people who did not attend Gen Con.
- If you do not receive your prize (or communication from the donor) within 14 days (US) or 21 days (WorldWide,) please email email@example.com.
Please keep in mind prizes are being shipped directly from the donors to the winners. As you know, international shipping can be quite expensive and prohibitive to many donors. To that end, currently about 30% of our prizes can be shipped Worldwide.
The way the raffle will be handled is:
- All entries will go into a (digital) bucket
- Winners will be drawn from that single pool
- Winners from non-US locations will be randomly assigned a prize from the Worldwide shipping prize set
- Remaining prizes will be added back to the overall prize pool
- US winners will be assigned one of the remaining prizes at random
In the statistically unlikely scenario we have more non-US winners than Worldwide shipping prizes, I have contingency prizes from my own collection to cover the gap.
25 thoughts on “#GenCant2015 RAFFLE”
Thanks for putting this on!
Thanks for putting this together again.
Many thank, joined the raffle, fingers crossed!! Lol
Thank you x3
Yay GenCant! Thank you to all the sponsors and mega kudos to Suzanne and anyone else who is helping.
When you get past the last question and you get to the “create a typeform” section, does this mean it’s been submitted successfully?
Yes. It’s how Typeform lets me use it for free. They get the end screen ad space. 🙂
I click the submit button at the end and it just spins. Is that normal? It seems like it should say it was successful.
what’s your last initial? i can see if the submission took in the data. it seems like typeform has some issues off and on. worse case, please try again a few hours later. there were some issues on the photo contest form but I suspect there were host-side because those people tried again later and it worked. i apologize for any trouble you’re having. it’s a new tool and i wasn’t sure what issues to anticipate.
Thanks for getting this put together!
Thanks Suzanne for putting all of this together, it is a great idea and so awesome of you 🙂
Thanks to all the sponsors and the volunteers that make this possible. Hopefully next year I’ll make my way back to Indy.
Entering in the raffle was easy!
In fact so easy that I start to doubt myself if I have done it correctly 😉
Can’t tell if mine successfully submit. When I hit enter, the button keeps “spinning”. I haven’t seen it stop after 10 minutes.
I have the same question (or problem?).
Thank You again Suzanne for running all of these fun GenCant events and to all of the prize donors. ..wow!
Thanks to all the awesome sponsors! 🙂
So many amazing prizes!! I got giddy reading the list. Even if I don’t win, just knowing that people will be getting all that cool stuff made my day. THANKS!
I couldn’t go this year due to holiday restrictions so thanks for doing this!
Disappointed there were no vests donated. 😉
Thanks for being awesome (as always), and taking the time to make this possible!
Thanks for doing this! This is act alone brings us one step closer to world peace! …or at least some trading in the Mediterranean.
Thanks to the donors and GenCant. This rules!
Huge thanks to all the donors, and to Suzanne for pulling all this together! Will you be posting a message letting us know that emails have gone out, so that we can check our spam folders as well as our inboxes? Or perhaps post a list of winners? Thanks!!
Thanks for the contest.