WELCOME TO THE #GENCANT2015 RAFFLE
While we can’t promise you’ll be a lucky winner, I hope that you enjoy looking through all the awesome gaming goodness that has been donated to our event. GENCANT PRIZES
And please, consider taking a moment to thank the many wonderful DONORS for their generosity. Tweet a “thank you” at them, visit their websites, share their products on Facebook, etc. This community never ceases to amaze with their spirit of fun and giving.
THE FINE PRINT
- One entry per person, please.
- Yes, you may enter the raffle if you entered the photo contest.
- Entries accepted until 2:00PM PDT Sunday August 2, 2015.
- The drawing is INTENDED to take place August 2, 2015 in the evening.
- The drawing will be random based on a random number generator.
- Each person may win only one prize. If a previous winner is selected again, that prize will be redrawn.
- If you do not reply within 3 days of notification (via email), a new winner will be selected.
- This raffle is intended for people who did not attend Gen Con.
- If you do not receive your prize (or communication from the donor) within 14 days (US) or 21 days (WorldWide,) please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please keep in mind prizes are being shipped directly from the donors to the winners. As you know, international shipping can be quite expensive and prohibitive to many donors. To that end, currently about 30% of our prizes can be shipped Worldwide.
The way the raffle will be handled is:
- All entries will go into a (digital) bucket
- Winners will be drawn from that single pool
- Winners from non-US locations will be randomly assigned a prize from the Worldwide shipping prize set
- Remaining prizes will be added back to the overall prize pool
- US winners will be assigned one of the remaining prizes at random
In the statistically unlikely scenario we have more non-US winners than Worldwide shipping prizes, I have contingency prizes from my own collection to cover the gap.