Welcome to the annual #GenCantPic photo contest! This is really where GenCant started… with a few clever and silly photos on Twitter. We continue that grand tradition each year and it’s a highlight of the whole weekend. And winners get their choice of prizes from the raffle pool!
It’s easy to enter, just take a photo of your adventures at GenCant. Submit it following the instructions below.
Need some inspiration? Check out some of the finalists from last year’s photo contest! Or from the year before!
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE POST BEFORE YOU ENTER
To enter a photo for the photo contest you must:
1a. Tweet it tagging it with the #GenCantPic hashtag, or
1b. Add it to the BGG Geeklist as a new item, and
2. Submit a photo entry form (click the big “START” button below) with the following information:
- Your Name
- Your Country
- Link to photo entry *
- Your Email Address
THE FINE PRINT
- You may enter more than one photo.
- Entries accepted until 11:59PM PDT Saturday August 19, 2017.
- GenCant is a family friendly event. Please keep photo content appropriate for that audience.
- Winners will be selected by a judges panel. Their choices are subjective and final.
- You MUST submit your entries via the form. Tweets or Geeklist items not accompanied by a proper form entry will not be eligible.
- Winners of the Photo Contest are not eligible to win a raffle prize. Photo winners will be determined before raffle winners.
- Photos entered may be used on the GenCant.com website or social media channels for GenCant promotion in the future.
*Need help finding the link to your tweet or BGG Geeklist item?
8 thoughts on “#GenCant2017 PHOTO CONTEST”
Pingback: Welcome to #GenCant2017 – GenCant
Thanks for putting this all together Suzanne! It’s awesome what you do for the community!
GenCant is my favourite time of year and the photo sharing on twitter I look forward to every year during it!
Excellent contest! shall enter with some silly pictures 😀
Can we both Tweet and put our picture in the Geeklist if we only submit one through the entry form? Thanks for the contest!!
Hi David! Absolutely! Share away anywhere/way you want. And yes, please only one entry form per image.
The fine print above says the competition ended last year 😉 I assume you mean this year 😉
thanks for catching that! 🙂