Welcome to the #GenCant2017 Raffle!
This GenCant staple is our way of bringing a bit of the excitement of Gen Con to the masses. Thanks to the generosity of publishers, designers, and the community at large we have (not to brag) the most amazing prize pool in gaming! We have Gen Con releases and promos, custom art accessories, and more. Check out the full PRIZE LIST and all the fabulous SPONSORS who made it possible.
And for the first time ever, we’re trying an opt-in raffle form. You can enter for all the prizes with a click – or if you prefer to select specific prizes to enter for, that will be an option too. But it’s a LONG list of prizes so it may take you a minute to fill out.
And please, consider taking a moment to thank the many wonderful DONORS for their generosity. Tweet a “thank you” at them, visit their websites, share their products on Facebook, etc. This community never ceases to amaze with their spirit of fun and giving!
THE FINE PRINT
- One entry per person, please.
- Entry is for GenCanters worldwide!
- You may enter the raffle if you entered the photo contest.
- Entries accepted until 08:00AM Pacific Time Sunday August 20, 2017.
- The drawing is INTENDED to take place August 20, 2017.
- The drawing will be random based on a random number generator.
- Each person may win only one prize.
- Winners will be notified by email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you do not reply within 3 days of notification (via email), a new winner will be selected.
- This raffle is intended for people who did not attend Gen Con.
If you do not receive your prize (or communication from the donor) please email email@example.com. But please leave some time for shipping – especially for non-US addresses. Prize shipping deadline for donors is August 30.
The way the raffle will be handled is:
- All entries will go into (digital) buckets based on prize pool selection
- Prizes will be pulled one-by-one for each prize based on the entries (including those who checked “all prizes”)
- If an entrant who won a previous prize is drawn a second time a new winner will be drawn