This is a post I’ve been excited to write! The Raffle Wrap Up! Thank you for your patience as I’ve settled all the details. The raffle was 10x the size it was last year and somehow I didn’t think about how that would mean 10x the work! I’ve been getting a lot of questions so hopefully this info will help you out.
- All donors have been contacted with their winners’ info.
- Donors ship directly to winners.
- Donors might not contact the winners directly if there’s no customization (i.e. T-Shirt size) needed.
- I have asked all prizes be shipped or emailed no later than August 19. I have also requested shipping confirmation emails from donors when they’re done shipping. I cannot manage the email load of confirming each prize’s shipping status with each individual winner so until a couple of weeks have passed with no prize, please assume all is on track.
- In a couple of rare situations, a prize may not be shipped until September. Those winners have already been contacted about this directly.
I know a number of prizes have already been delivered!
Thank you everyone for a wonderful #GenCant 2015!
Please note – I am not shipping prizes or serving as a middle man. I am happy to help facilitate discussions if your prize has not been delivered…but please please please allow a bit of time for prizes to arrive.
While I hope that everyone is pleased with the item they won, I understand not everyone will be receiving something they like or can use. Please remember that all prizes were donated thanks to the generosity of our amazing community and consider donating unwanted prizes to a local library, charity, or friend that would enjoy it.